All over our skin, we have tiny pores that allow the skin to breathe. Even though they are usually impossible to see with the naked eye, they can sometimes become clogged and enlarged. This is when they become an aesthetic issue because nobody likes having huge pores. Every person with this problem wants to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Most people try commercial skin care products or expensive treatments which are often inefficient but can also damage the skin.
Instead, try to use these natural and home remedies that we present below to reduce the open and enlarged pores:
- Apply some cool aloe gel on your face and let it act all night, then rinse your face with warm water the next morning.
- This will keep your skin moisturized and will also close the pores while removing excess fat and dirt from the skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of ACV with 5 tablespoons of water and pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use it as a natural toner.
- Just spray on the face and let it dry, then apply your favorite moisturizer.
- This will reduce open and enlarged pores and regulate the pH level of your skin while fighting infections at the same time.
This is a very good white egg mask that will reaffirm your skin and reduce the appearance of the open pores.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, then apply on the face and let it work for half an hour.
- Rinse with cold water at the end and repeat the process daily for best results.
- Prepare a paste of equal amount of baking soda and water and apply it on your face, after a one-minute massage before rinsing with water.
- Repeat the process every 3-4 days using it every day can have negative consequences since baking soda could dry your skin.
- The same method also works very well against acne.
- If you suffer from open and enlarged pores, try these remedies and we promise that in a very short time you will have excellent results.